jake

peanuts56

Reaction score
I heard Jake a few nights back in Northampton Mass. Unbelievably great show. He is better every time I see him. Also an extremely nice young man, polite and humble. My wife is from Honolulu and has always been impressed by his manners. He talks about his mom from time to time in his shows. She obviously raised Jake and his brother Bruce the right way. I've met Bruce a few times also at the shop in Waikiki, he's also a fine player and a nice guy.

I heard Jake a few nights back in Northampton Mass. Unbelievably great show. He is better every time I see him. Also an extremely nice young man, polite and humble. My wife is from Honolulu and has always been impressed by his manners. He talks about his mom from time to time in his shows. She obviously raised Jake and his brother Bruce the right way. I've met Bruce a few times also at the shop in Waikiki, he's also a fine player and a nice guy.
would love to see him live, only seen him on you tube before he did a tune he said if everyone played the uke the world would be a better place, not exact words but along those lines, after he said that you know he a great guy,
does he ever travel to uk for gigs,
atb wallyboy

Check his website. I know he has played in the UK in the past. He tells a story of playing with Bette Midler at a command performance for Queen Elizabeth a few years ago.

I was lucky enough to see his show a couple of weeks ago in FL and even managed front row seating. He signed autographs afterwards so I got to meet him briefly. Very nice young gentleman indeed.

When Jake was in Akron, Ohio I was in the dressing room before the performance and between the stage and the front row during the performance. I was only allowed to be up front for the first couple of songs (a Sony records thing), but, I got the shots I needed for Ukulele Player Magazine. Jake is a really NICE person and an amazing talent over all. He is also very humble. After the show, my wife and I went up again and had a few pictures, like everyone else.

The show, of course, was great. I have tons of pictures that we did not use in the magazine.

Top Bottom