The NEW UU T-Shirt!

anaka

Ukulele Underground Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Move out of the way, old (but still incredibly cool) Ukulele Underground T-Shirt! The NEW UU Shirt is in town!

http://ukeunderground.bigcartel.com/product/ukulele-underground-uuth-tee
http://ukeunderground.bigcartel.com/product/ukulele-underground-uuth-baby-tee

If you need something to give to your ukulele friends this holiday season (or just need a shirt that shows off how stylish you are in addition to the fact that you are an incredible ukulele player) - go ahead and purchase this shirt in the newly-redesigned-for-your-comfort
UU STORE!

And if you see Sammy (ukeninam) around, be sure to give her a hug and pat on the back for being the shirt's super-cool designer, and inform her that you'll wear yours with pride! UUth Liberation! :D

Last edited:
aww dats mad... i want one :p

*looks at santa

I hope you keep the old design as well. Cool as the northpole and may cater to a different audience compared to the new one.
Might be a nice idea to repeat the design contest every year or something so that you get "generation shirts". A good way to check people's involvement with UU by counting the number of T's they have ;)

I hope you keep the old design as well. Cool as the northpole and may cater to a different audience compared to the new one.
Might be a nice idea to repeat the design contest every year or something so that you get "generation shirts". A good way to check people's involvement with UU by counting the number of T's they have ;)

No worries, we love the good ol' UU design - it's not going anywhere! But we also love the new look, too, and we're hoping that you guys do as well! Hehe, UU Generations. We'll definitely do the design contest again. It'll be like counting rings on a tree trunk, for UUers!

oooooooooooh........but what's a baby tee?

"baby tee" is just another name for girl'/women's fitted shirts. They're really nice.

Nice job, Sammy . . . Congrats!

Just ordered UU og shirt. can't wait till you guys have more designs. Hats on the way? fedora ukulele hats?! hehehe.

Top Bottom