PDA

View Full Version : Hey Christian, How Cool is This?

OldePhart
12-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Your baby is all growed up, man, got it's own forum!

John

chrimess
12-04-2012, 03:33 PM
Awesome- like forum romanum-what the Roman emperors built.
And it is a subforum, too, to promote our very own subculture!

Your baby is all growed up, man, got it's own forum!

John

uke4ia
12-04-2012, 03:35 PM
Awesome- like forum romanum-what the Roman emperors built.
And it is a subforum, too, to promote our very own subculture!

It's like setting up a fun room in the basement!

Hippie Dribble
12-04-2012, 03:39 PM
It's like setting up a fun room in the basement!
that's alright Jim, I know you meant to say padded cell.... :p

OldePhart
12-04-2012, 03:57 PM
that's alright Jim, I know you meant to say padded cell.... :p

But padded cells are fun... :)

Edited to add - and now, let's all do a rousing rendition of that great Gnarls Barclay (or C-Lo, or whatever the heck he's calling himself this week) song - "Crazy"

(Now there's an idea for a season - everybody has to do their interpretation of "Crazy" on ukulele..." :) )

John

chrimess
12-05-2012, 01:19 AM
That would indeed be fun, someone did a version forTina and Tim's Beatz week and I remember my video for Tim's preseasonistic contest- also, that would really get the YouTube strike list shoot up with title: "Crazy for Season xx of the uke..." Multiple times.

Edited to add - and now, let's all do a rousing rendition of that great Gnarls Barclay (or C-Lo, or whatever the heck he's calling himself this week) song - "Crazy"

(Now there's an idea for a season - everybody has to do their interpretation of "Crazy" on ukulele..." :) )

John

glass
12-05-2012, 03:08 AM
Christian this is so cool! Glad to be one of the original seasonistas!!

Side note here. Every year this group I know do a karaoke secret Santa. Now they encourage you to play you song so last year I did it and they got a kick outta the ukulele. So this year anyone who wants to join up go to here http://karaokesecret.blogspot.com and you can read all about it. It is a fun thing to do and if we all do it on ukuleles that would be super fun!! Deadline to sign up is December 10 so join if you want!

wee_ginga_yin
12-05-2012, 03:41 AM

John

Perhaps there should be a health warning on this sub-forum

May contain Nuts

J-Peg
12-07-2012, 03:44 PM
...and now, let's all do a rousing rendition of that great Gnarls Barclay (or C-Lo, or whatever the heck he's calling himself this week) song - "Crazy"

He's always called himself Cee Lo Green. Gnarls Barkley was a duet of Cee Lo and Danger Mouse.

For some reason, I'll sleep better tonight having got that off my chest.

KoaDependent
12-07-2012, 05:13 PM

May contain Nuts

Gee, now on what other ukulele forum have I seen THAT phrase?

OldePhart
12-07-2012, 05:53 PM

May contain Nuts

Guilty as charged... :biglaugh: