Hey Christian, How Cool is This?

OldePhart

Reaction score
Your baby is all growed up, man, got it's own forum!

John

Awesome- like forum romanum-what the Roman emperors built.
And it is a subforum, too, to promote our very own subculture!

Your baby is all growed up, man, got it's own forum!

John

that's alright Jim, I know you meant to say padded cell.... :p

But padded cells are fun... :)

Edited to add - and now, let's all do a rousing rendition of that great Gnarls Barclay (or C-Lo, or whatever the heck he's calling himself this week) song - "Crazy"

(Now there's an idea for a season - everybody has to do their interpretation of "Crazy" on ukulele..." :) )

John

Last edited:
That would indeed be fun, someone did a version forTina and Tim's Beatz week and I remember my video for Tim's preseasonistic contest- also, that would really get the YouTube strike list shoot up with title: "Crazy for Season xx of the uke..." Multiple times.

Edited to add - and now, let's all do a rousing rendition of that great Gnarls Barclay (or C-Lo, or whatever the heck he's calling himself this week) song - "Crazy"

(Now there's an idea for a season - everybody has to do their interpretation of "Crazy" on ukulele..." :) )

John

Christian this is so cool! Glad to be one of the original seasonistas!!

Side note here. Every year this group I know do a karaoke secret Santa. Now they encourage you to play you song so last year I did it and they got a kick outta the ukulele. So this year anyone who wants to join up go to here http://karaokesecret.blogspot.com and you can read all about it. It is a fun thing to do and if we all do it on ukuleles that would be super fun!! Deadline to sign up is December 10 so join if you want!

John

Perhaps there should be a health warning on this sub-forum

May contain Nuts

...and now, let's all do a rousing rendition of that great Gnarls Barclay (or C-Lo, or whatever the heck he's calling himself this week) song - "Crazy"

He's always called himself Cee Lo Green. Gnarls Barkley was a duet of Cee Lo and Danger Mouse.

For some reason, I'll sleep better tonight having got that off my chest.

Top Bottom