My Menorah Lit the House on Fire and It Burned for Eight Days

uke4ia

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score

In a minor miracle, I managed to finish my original Hanukkah song and get a video done before Hanukkah starts this Saturday. Next stop is to get it fully memorized for an open mic this weekend.

I was originally expecting to do this song for Tootler's 45th Season of the Ukulele, but then I realized that week won't start until several days after Hanukkah has ended.

That's an awesome song, U. What a funny title. You play it well, like you write it or something. Wait...you did!

Thanks. This was the first time in a while that I started with a title and wrote a whole song to fit it.

Well done - am i losing my mind or is he rocking a bit of the kevin costner energy ?
hahahahahaah just every now and again a bit of costner peeks through in the mannerisms.
Was driving a bit crazy trying to put the mannerisms to a name but yep think it's a kevin costner thing.

Thanks. This was the first time in a while that I started with a title and wrote a whole song to fit it.

Thanks, Kanaka! I wish my wife saw that resemblance.

Turns out the true miracle of Chanukah is figuring out which one of the hundred boxes in the basement the two packages of candles I had got packed into. :confused:

Top Bottom