Anyone on Twitter?

StrumSmith

Reaction score
Was just wondering if any one here uses Twitter? I use it a lot and would like to find some ukulele players to follow :) And are there any famous uke players I should be following?

I am @smithyk if you are on Twitter and want to follow me. *warning - I swear sometimes!*

Thanks!
Kate

I am @smithyk if you are on Twitter and want to follow me. *warning - I swear sometimes!*

I am @t_b_kahuna on Twitter, and I swear ALL the time.

I am also Niq Scott on Facebook...same warning applies.

Yep - follow me at @bazmaz_ukulele

I am @t_b_kahuna on Twitter, and I swear ALL the time.

I am also Niq Scott on Facebook...same warning applies.

I actually swear all the time, I just didn't want people to judge me since I am new :) Am now following you so I look forward to your swearing...

Yep - follow me at @bazmaz_ukulele

Thanks, followed you!

Any particular Gin ?

Any gin is fine with me, although I like Hendricks with cucumber when it's available.

Any gin is fine with me, although I like Hendricks with cucumber when it's available.

Kahuna, that doesn't count as one of your five a day!

h

I like my Hendricks with cucumber, dry ginger and about a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice - what an incredible drink that is. you will never go gin and tonic again!

@Phooto here.

Pink Gin with Angostura is nice occasionally, as is a dash of Elderflower Liqueur or Cordial.

I still prefer my Tanqueray or Plymouth with Britvic Tonic and a slice of lime (all other tonics are inferior IMHO, and tonic is a critical part of the mixing).

Hello, I'm @Oozing_Awesome on twitter. Feel free to Follow.

Please Reply to one of my tweets and let me know that you're from UU.

I have an account(?) there, but don't even understand how it works. I don't even see the point in it exactly.
How does it work and is there a point to it?

Just reactivated mine recently. @CaptSimian68 #itslameihavenocontent

I have an account(?) there, but don't even understand how it works. I don't even see the point in it exactly.
How does it work and is there a point to it?

I think the idea is firstly to ridicule "Beliebers", and secondly to try and get a celebrity to retweet/favourite/reply to one of your tweets, or follow you. If any of those happens, you've won Twitter and we can all go home. I won by getting Michael Chiklis to comment favourably on a picture I posted.

Oh yeah, it's also somewhere I can go to swear when UU isn't appropriate.

I think the idea is firstly to ridicule "Beliebers", and secondly to try and get a celebrity to retweet/favourite/reply to one of your tweets, or follow you. If any of those happens, you've won Twitter and we can all go home. I won by getting Michael Chiklis to comment favourably on a picture I posted.

Oh yeah, it's also somewhere I can go to swear when UU isn't appropriate.

I see your Commish and raise you one Admiral Adama. I was having a horrible day when Edward James Olmos followed me back. He's a follower-backer, but still, saved that email.

I thought twitter was the sound of birds waking up in the morning.

Top Bottom