I just got an email from Gordon. MyaMoe #903 is on its way!!

ukeonthebeach

Reaction score
Exciting and nothing would be more precious than a uke that was built especially for you.
Congratulations . One day am looking forward to having a very special uke that has
my name all over it. hahahahahaah One day it will come --- one day. Until that day am
enjoying the ukes i have and am fortunate to have these for sure. It's nice being the
custodian of a fine uke = play in great health.

I am beyond excited. My first custom is on its way to my eager hands. I can't wait! That's all, I just had to share, nobody I know in person really cares about ukes, lol.

http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=903&submit=Track

Congratulations! It's a stunner. I hope it brings you much enjoyment.

congrats to you.. mine is up for build in May.. can I steal your design????

Beautiful koa ukulele! I just picked my Mya-Moe up on Monday and I'm loving it!

Congrats!

Beautiful! I received my koa super soprano last month and love it; I know you'll be thrilled.

wow! You are going to love it I am sure!

Congratulations! A beautiful Uke that you will enjoy for many years, now all you have to do is get through the waiting!

She's a beauty alright! My KoAloha has a one piece top and back too. I love the grain pattern. Congratulations!
-joe

Very Nice!...

I really like the dark wood headstock!...

Right on... I was just admiring that one on the site, last night!
So, tell me... how did you survive the wait? Mine wont be here for another 2 1/2 months!

Wow - that's a beautiful ukulele - happy strumming.

Very Nice!...

I really like the dark wood headstock!...

Yes, it was one of their newer options when I specced out my uke with Char. It's flamed Koa/Ebony. That's the theme of the whole thing really...Koa body/ebony binding, ebony fretboard/koa binding, and a matching headstock.

Wow it looks amazing...love the flamed koa....it must set you back ova 2000.00 holy moly Congrats....let us know how it sounds and more peekchas...happy strummings..

An' a movin' peekcha tu, now.

Top Bottom