Victoria Vox's new Pineapple Sunday

Spruce Top

Ebony sides and back

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CD? I didn't want her to sign a CD!

picture.php

Yow! A spruce/ebony Pineapple Sunday? That's nutz! It would be cooler if it had the original bridge design in ebony, but it's still a cool uke. I wonder how much it runs. The spruce/ebony Sceptre was like $4000+, so this thing probably costs even more...:p

BTW, I had just took my Pineapple Sunday out for a few quick strums just before reading this post. Coincidence???

.... I wonder how much it runs. The spruce/ebony Sceptre was like $4000+, so this thing probably costs even more...:

Must be nice to be sponsored....They just gave her that one and another koa.

Last edited:
Victoria's a sweetheart with a bubbly personality and a unique playing style. I've seen her live twice and she really enjoys the shows, along with the audience. Maybe next time Victoria's playing the mouth trumpet, Nekked Deach can accompany her on the Sex-Oh-Phone! 'Course that may even be way too much for even Victoria to handle! LOL! Ric

hey deach, by any chance... did you go see jason mraz while he was in richmond yesterday??:D

hey deach, by any chance... did you go see jason mraz while he was in richmond yesterday??:D

lmao. hmmmmm stuck with 50,000 people singing I'm Yours or having Victoria Vox touch my manly chest? Which would you choose?

who wants a cd signed when you got two pecks!?!

right on deach. Beautiful uke too.

Uke sponsorship

194602_detail.jpg

Deach - just like Victoria, I am going to have a ukulele sponsorship based on my uke musical ability. Retail value: $6.00! 100% plastic!! Impressed?

Seriously, you have to love that Victoria Fox, Vox.

Awesome bewb shot!:bowdown: I think I'd probably let her sign my bewb too. ;)

Top Bottom