And I Love Her

Easy to listen to and an attractive look. I like Steffen's silhouette and shadow, but Miriam needs a little more contrast to give her another shoulder.

Miriam, do you have a German accent when speaking English? You don't when you sing in English. It's more of an element of smokiness in your voice. Did you learn English in German schools, or did you spend time in an English-speaking country?

Good job! Looks like Steffen has Beatle boots on too!

Hans

Easy to listen to and an attractive look. I like Steffen's silhouette and shadow, but Miriam needs a little more contrast to give her another shoulder.

Miriam, do you have a German accent when speaking English? You don't when you sing in English. It's more of an element of smokiness in your voice. Did you learn English in German schools, or did you spend time in an English-speaking country?

Thank you! I guess I do have an accent when I'm talking in English. But every German pupil has to learn English and we listen to English music all day, so it's not that difficult :)

oh wow, this is one of my favourite performances from you two. Gorgeous video, wonderful playing and passionate vocal. Bravo guys...just keeps getting better :)

Sounded amazing.

Always look forward to seeing you guys, you never dissapoint. Very stylish video, with Steffan looking laid back and cool as ever!

Always nice seeing your kind comments, Leroy! Guys like you make this forum a familiar place for us!:love:

Top Bottom