My new uke is finished!!!

ogah

Reaction score
This is something I purchased for a very important reason.. Actually this is something I bought for my brother who is going through some rough time in his life.

I am getting this from Kris Barnett and he has been great dealing with. Prompt responses through emails and all.. This little one just got finished today I believe.. Hopefully I can get this before the chrismas day.

hope you enjoy the pictures, I think this is just breathtakingly good looking little buddy..

con3.jpgcon4.jpgcon5.jpgconcert.JPG

Wow what a great brother you are to surprise him with this awesome ukulele....I am sure he will enjoy in all the years ahead...thank you for sharing...
I NEED A BROTHER WHO GIVE NICE UKES TOO.....

What a beautiful gift! And one that keeps giving as well :) Doing something creative such as making music is indeed something that helps people get through hard times. I'm sure your brother will love it. Yay you!

Awesome looking Uke and an awesome gift. You're a good brother. Hopefully it will arrive early enough so you can get some play time yourself, just to make sure they installed all the notes.

That is one beautiful uke, and I especially like the side sound port. What a fine brother you are!

Top Bottom