PDA

View Full Version : My new uke is finished!!!

ogah
12-07-2012, 02:03 PM
This is something I purchased for a very important reason.. Actually this is something I bought for my brother who is going through some rough time in his life.

I am getting this from Kris Barnett and he has been great dealing with. Prompt responses through emails and all.. This little one just got finished today I believe.. Hopefully I can get this before the chrismas day.

hope you enjoy the pictures, I think this is just breathtakingly good looking little buddy..

mm stan
12-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Wow what a great brother you are to surprise him with this awesome ukulele....I am sure he will enjoy in all the years ahead...thank you for sharing...
I NEED A BROTHER WHO GIVE NICE UKES TOO.....

Lalz
12-08-2012, 12:47 AM
What a beautiful gift! And one that keeps giving as well :) Doing something creative such as making music is indeed something that helps people get through hard times. I'm sure your brother will love it. Yay you!

vanflynn
12-08-2012, 05:48 AM
Awesome looking Uke and an awesome gift. You're a good brother. Hopefully it will arrive early enough so you can get some play time yourself, just to make sure they installed all the notes.

kvehe
12-08-2012, 05:55 AM
That is one beautiful uke, and I especially like the side sound port. What a fine brother you are!