Wanted to buy:

rbeetsme

Reaction score
I started this thread for potential buyers. Are looking for something we might have that we don't play anymore? Need to keep these ukes circulated and played!

Want to acquire: used Collings mahogany UT-1

May rehome: Loprinzi Style A Cherry concert (pristine except for one small ding on back)

Last edited:

May rehome: Loprinzi Style A Cherry concert (pristine except for one small ding on back)

Ginny, as of yesterday, at least there was a used Collings UT1 at Elderly.

Keep the hope Ginny and be patient and one will come along for you priced right. It may take a little bit before it does but it will be worth the wait. Dana and myself are keeping our eye out for one for you. Someone will come along before long wanting to sell so they can get a custom or something else their wanting.

A used but pristine Moore Bettah or Compass Rose at an affordable price (owing to being used and all).

Great (albeit dangerous!) thread.

A Loprinzi bambino in any wood save all koa or all mahogany. (The pics at Uke Republic have been heckling me lately.)

There's a used UT1 on eBay but it's priced at more than a new one........comes with a lr baggs 5.0 pickup.

Having played both the Loprinzi Bambino and the Black Bear Sopranino, the BB is a far greater instrument if you're willing to spend a little more money. The bambino is fun for the $$ though.

Great (albeit dangerous!) thread.

A Loprinzi bambino in any wood save all koa or all mahogany. (The pics at Uke Republic have been heckling me lately.)

Having played both the Loprinzi Bambino and the Black Bear Sopranino, the BB is a far greater instrument if you're willing to spend a little more money. The bambino is fun for the $$ though.

I appreciate the insight. I just want something other than that mahogany sound.

I agree with you about BBs -- they're pretty spectacular.

Great thread idea Rick.

On my want list: aside from a MBU-NSB tenor, how about a good used Hive or a Boat Paddle tenor?

Any one got one they would like to part with for a reasonable price?

Last edited:
ANY Solid-wood Kiwaya.. I have a laminated Kiwaya Pineapple that sounds/plays beautifully-I can't
imagine that a Solid version could be better...or could it ??!!

Top Bottom