Eleukes ! UNITE

freshhs0le

Reaction score
Heeey, im new to all this. Im Rani :D I got a eleuke, who got one too ?

Eleukes

Where did you guys get your eleukes?

What kind/quality of acoustic uke would you say it compares to (string height/intonation/etc)?

Craig

i got mine at Vegas, Pat's music store. They gave me a good deal & i love it.

I have an eleuke!

I love mine, the action is great, intonation spot on...and beautiful.

you bought the one i was eyeballing for awhile.

who wants to be my new riend and buy me one??
any hands up.

:nana:

Former Eleuke owner. Tenor (the manly size).

It was okay and fun, but not quite the sound I wanted. I traded it for an Applause (tenor, natch), which I in turn gave to a friend who salivated all over it and thus ruined it for my use. He is currently thumping away on it somewhere south of my latitude.

But still, some days, I think about getting another. Or a Risa. I'm torn.

:eek:
I really want a purple one...Why isn't this available in the U.S.?
:D
now that I know that there's a purple one...If they ever decide to make it available in the US, I'm done for.
Well then, you are done for. ;)

We have a few purples that we were able to sneak into production before the Chinese New Year (basically shuts the whole country down for a month) that should be arriving the next couple of weeks (along with a bunch of Pineapples and other models). Then we'll be getting a bigger shipment of them a month or so after that.

I'm glad that you guys are excited... keep watching this year as we are working on doing some really cool new stuff with the line.

I got my concert mahogany eleuke used through the Fleamarket Music marketplace. It had its stage debut the other night. My band has gotten louder since adding bass and drums, and tenor Kala archtop can have feedback issues played loud. With the right effects I can get the eleuke to sound pretty "ukey".

I am going to be selling Eleukes in my shop starting next week. If you are interested in a certain kind, PM me, I can probably get it for you (no purple yet)... but any of the others!

Top Bottom