NEW VIDEO: WIlliam King Custom Long Scale Tenor and Harmonica doing Creedence (CCR)

blue_knight_usa

Reaction score
Have You Ever Seen The Rain - Cover

Not many Harmonica and Ukulele father/son duo's if any so I figured I would start a trend and start doing more duo video's with my dad. Will be great having memories of us in the years to come and how great music bonds us even stronger with every song we do.

We did this with a Canon 7D and 24-105mm L Canon lense with a Zoom H4N perched on top, no mic feeds into the H4N on this one, as we just wanted to pick up all the sound feeding into the room from the acoustic and amplified sounds together. I think on the next one, I'm going to mix the vocal track from a channel to get it out in front of the music a little more.

Thanks for watchin' and would love to hear your comments. Yeah, I know I'll hear from my uke jamming friend Dr. Jon (who will probably read this) that I have to smile more and look into the camera!

Cheers,

Last edited:
Have You Ever Seen The Rain - Cover

Not many Harmonica and Ukulele father/son duo's if any so I figured I would start a trend and start doing more duo video's with my dad. Will be great having memories of us in the years to come and how great music bonds us even stronger with every song we do.

We did this with a Canon 7D and 24-105mm L Canon lense with a Zoom H4N perched on top, no mic feeds into the H4N on this one, as we just wanted to pick up all the sound feeding into the room from the acoustic and amplified sounds together. I think on the next one, I'm going to mix the vocal track from a channel to get it out in front of the music a little more.

Thanks for watchin' and would love to hear your comments. Yeah, I know I'll hear from my uke jamming friend Dr. Jon (who will probably read this) that I have to smile more and look into the camera!

Cheers,

Well done to you and your Dad. Sounded good , I think you could have done it without the backing track, a bit more acoustic. I enjoyed it anyway, as you said will be great memories.

Top Bottom