Awesome Auggie Baritone New Condition!!!!

ukumanmike

Reaction score
Augustino LoPrinzi Handmade Baritone Ukulele

Brand New Condition

How would you like to own a top of the line handmade baritone ukulele? This is an all Koa, Model D Baritone Ukulele, serial number 3607, handbuilt and signed by the famous Augustino LoPrinzi and his daughter Donna LoPrinzi. See their website to know just what kind of heritage and quality you are getting in this instrument.

http://www.augustinoloprinzi.com/model-d.html

This is the perfect instrument for fingerstyle ukulele and the tone is awesome. I just have too many other instruments I’m trying to get good at and this one doesn’t get as much attention as it deserves. An instrument of this quality and caliber needs to be played every day. I’m primarily a mandolin and guitar player and lately I’ve been getting back into art and flying so you can see where this is going.

The instrument without case retails for $1230 and includes a $200 deluxe case. All for $975 plus shipping and paypal.

PM me for many more photos and details. I hope to post some here if I can remember how....

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Augustino LoPrinzi Handmade Baritone Ukulele

Brand New Condition

How would you like to own a top of the line handmade baritone ukulele? This is an all Koa, Model D Baritone Ukulele, serial number 3607, handbuilt and signed by the famous Augustino LoPrinzi and his daughter Donna LoPrinzi. See their website to know just what kind of heritage and quality you are getting in this instrument.

http://www.augustinoloprinzi.com/model-d.html

This is the perfect instrument for fingerstyle ukulele and the tone is awesome. I just have too many other instruments I’m trying to get good at and this one doesn’t get as much attention as it deserves. An instrument of this quality and caliber needs to be played every day. I’m primarily a mandolin and guitar player and lately I’ve been getting back into art and flying so you can see where this is going.

The instrument without case retails for $1230 and includes a $200 deluxe case. All for $975 plus shipping and paypal.

PM me for many more photos and details. I hope to post some here if I can remember how....

How to Sell Ukuleles in the Marketplace: READ BEFORE POSTING

If you wish to sell anything in the marketplace you must provide these things in your post.

1. Picture of the actual ukulele being sold. Not a stock photo of the model
2. Reason why you are selling the instrument
3. Price and Terms (S&H etc)

To increase your chances of selling your ukulele, providing these things will also help.
- Video / Audio sample of the ukulele
- Time stamped picture with Ukulele Underground written on a piece of paper in front of the uke
- Not trying to sell something in your first post.

Members can request additional pictures and timestamp from new members. Remember, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT BUYING IT.

(ugh! Seeso!)

Welcome to UU, Mike!!

Thanks friends!! Photos finally posted. Thanks everybody for the help; I appreciate it!!!

Entertaining an offer. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Top Bottom