Where does the time go?

DeVineGuitars

Reaction score
I have been building like a mad man and realized I haven't been spending much time with my friends at UU. Figured I'd just throw out a big aloha for the holiday season!

I have been building like a mad man and realized I haven't been spending much time with my friends at UU. Figured I'd just throw out a big aloha for the holiday season!

Aloha Eric. Good to see you back.

Where's our Christmas eye candy? You've always got some amazing looking ukes to show.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays. Your work is amazing. Hope to see some of it when I go to Maui for my parents 50th anniversary.

Hey Eric..happy holidays

about time we hear from you Ha ha..take care and don't work to hard

see you

Merry Christmas Eric - now get back in the shop and finish those Christmas ukes! (Just kidding.)

John

Merry Christmas Eric - now get back in the shop and finish those Christmas ukes! (Just kidding.)

John

haha, oh no, we're not getting anything done here. let's all get back to work now :( Does anyone really get a Devine for Christmas? Those seem like the type you buy for yourself or it just don't happen.

Hey Eric, have you snapped any shots of your latest creations...how about some eye candy to juice up this thread :drool:

Aloha Eric,
Happy Holidays back to you....glad you stopped by and do it more often bruddah.....send me one of your ukes for christmas...ha ha guess I am only dreaming...
maybe you have an extra around the shop....hee hee

Top Bottom