New YouTube - Song from the '70s

Craig

Reaction score
Beautifully arranged and done!

I love that song. Great playing!! The hair is a nice touch, too. :D

OooOooo i really really like this arrangement. hahhaa this is like one of my top ten songs I sing on karaoke lol so I know it very well. Very beautiful!!!

Ewww, and to think I was just heating up dinner. :uhoh:

Ewww, and to think I was just heating up dinner. :uhoh:
Like I tell my students who ask me how long I've been bald or shaving my head. I tell them, "I've got plenty of hair....it's just all on my back!? ;)

Very pretty....made me dust off my vinyl and play it. I love the puka shells, very '75.

Very pretty....made me dust off my vinyl and play it. I love the puka shells, very '75.
Thanks! I just bought the puka shells last summer while in Kauai! I graduated high school in 1974 and they were then, all the rage.

Thanks! I just bought the puka shells last summer while in Kauai! I graduated high school in 1974 and they were then, all the rage.
Class of "79 here. Still have mine from my trip to Hawaii senior year with my high school band.

It's so funny that so much of what my high school students wear, I could've worn when I was their age....earrings, excluded.

Maybe this coming winter break. We first have to agree on which song.... This might take some time, if you know what I mean..;);)

A good consultant, of which I'm told I am, can't help but propose at least 1 solution when discoverring a problem, so.....how about 2 songs, Cali picks one and you pick the other?!!!

I'm sure that at least 3,998 - 3,999 of the 4,000 UU members would have noooooo problem with you folks performing 2 numbers :D :D

Top Bottom