Townes Van Zandt Tribute

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
Just had time to listen to one, but I'll be back..... TVZ is just about my favorite song writer, I'd say. I've put a few of his tunes up on YouTube, but I play lots of em - songs don't get much better, in my opinion. Really like your take on Tecumseh Valley - the band sounds great and your vocals are just right - can't wait to hear the rest.....

Just had time to listen to one, but I'll be back..... TVZ is just about my favorite song writer, I'd say. I've put a few of his tunes up on YouTube, but I play lots of em - songs don't get much better, in my opinion. Really like your take on Tecumseh Valley - the band sounds great and your vocals are just right - can't wait to hear the rest.....

Yeah, I really enjoyed Tecumseh Valley and will listen to rest later, seeso. Your vocals are great for TVZ covers.

Wow! Tecumseh Valley and Waiting Around to Die - probably my two favorite TVZ songs! Great job, too!

John

made it back for the rest..... a great set - especially like the piano on For The Sake of the Song and the rockin version of Two Hands.... quality stuff, man - thanks for sharing....

Thanks for taking the time to watch and comment, guys. I really appreciate it. :)

Top Bottom