wish me luck

wallyboy

Reaction score
off to a uke club tonight first time ever doing something like this, was gonna start in the new year but as they say notime like the present,

No luck. Just have a great time! It's probably Christmas Carol night, too. Fun!

Good Luck!!

Have fun.

Have a great time. I've been participating in an every-other-week club here in San Francisco for a while now, and not only do I have a great time, I feel like I've become a better player just by being there.

did'nt quite work out, turned up and did'nt have money for ticket :wallbash: never mind start a fresh in new year

Money for a ticket?
What sort of club were you going to?
Is 'uke' a pseudonym for something I am not aware of?

Better luck next time wallyboy.
H

did'nt quite work out, turned up and did'nt have money for ticket :wallbash: never mind start a fresh in new year

Wow - tickets to get into a uke club meeting - and they wouldn't just waive it for a first-timer????

None of my business but I don't think I'd be joining that club any time in this life time...

John

Money for a ticket?
What sort of club were you going to?
Is 'uke' a pseudonym for something I am not aware of?

Better luck next time wallyboy.
H
sorry didnt explain hms it was there christmas do,

Wow - tickets to get into a uke club meeting - and they wouldn't just waive it for a first-timer????

None of my business but I don't think I'd be joining that club any time in this life time...

John
there was a bit of a mix up, i was told when i phoned it was there christmas do, thought i would of been able to pick up some tips, but was'nt aware of charge for tickets,
i am in agreement they could have not charged being first time,
oh well i'll give them a look in new year,

Well, when you go in the new year, you can take your nifty spalted uke that you have never seen or played as of now (cough cough, laugh laugh).

Well, when you go in the new year, you can take your nifty spalted uke that you have never seen or played as of now (cough cough, laugh laugh).

A new ukulele? Did he get a new one? How does he know that already?

Top Bottom