At it again

The Big Kahuna

Reaction score
Just fiddling about. More wallpaper time.

kanilea32.jpg

Cheers folks. I was doing a jewellery visualisation for someone and thought "hmm, this might work for a Uke logo".

I feel a Kamaka and Koaloha version coming on...

I'll have a bash at a Koaloha wallpaper tonight while Mrs Kahuna is watching Masterchef. Any preference on image dimensions and/or background colours if you want to use it for desktop wallpaper?

Last edited:
Dude! ..wow. That's photoshop? geez.. i obviously don't know how to use what I have. respect

Dude! ..wow. That's photoshop? geez.. i obviously don't know how to use what I have. respect

No m8, it's modelled from an extruded outline spline in Cinema 4D, then the materials created and assigned in Keyshot Pro before lighting the scene and rendering.

Yeah how about a Hawaiian beach scene with the logo, headstock, however you wanna play it, the render sitting in the sand. :) I give my husband these crazy suggestions all the time, and they always help him.... come up with something completely the opposite of what I said, and awesome.

No m8, it's modelled from an extruded outline spline in Cinema 4D, then the materials created and assigned in Keyshot Pro before lighting the scene and rendering.

Ahhh, too cool. we gotta do a trade for some animated logo stuff. looks so good

Maybe a Hollywood-style CGI animation of Aaron wrestling Godzilla.

Then again, nobody would believe Godzilla would start a fight with Aaron ;)

Do both of you do logo work?

I ask because I know someone who needs some, but not fancy 3D stuff because it needs to be usable in all manner of print and web branding.

I would love to have a nice KoAloha wallpaper. Maybe a simple koa wood grain background? Also, since you're asking for dimension suggestions I'll go ahead and ask for 1280x1024. :)

Top Bottom