Great Deal!!!! KALA ASLAT Tenor Uke, New Condition with Deluxe Case

ukumanmike

Reaction score
1.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG1.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG

Just in time for Christmas, or give yourself a gift….

Solid tonewoods: All solid lacewood body. Solid spruce top. Deluxe tweed case

Played a couple of times but then I got this other tenor. This is a very well made, high quality instrument with all solid tonewoods, and great fit and finish. The top has been polished to a high gloss, mirror shine, while the rest of the instrument is matte finished. The retail value of this uke is $550 and the lowest sale price I’ve seen is $368. Includes a $100 case. $375 plus shipping and paypal (I can also take a check if you prefer and will ship as soon as the check clears). I am including a description below. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Product Description
Kala's solid Lacewood ukulele offers high-end style, and quality features, at a very affordable price. Lacewood is a striking wood that has a unique marbled grain pattern with darker markings over a light honey color grain that produce an almost 3D look. The wood contains streaks of curved red lines that are accentuated with the red and black purfling around the edge of the uke. Custom position markers accent the fretboard. All of the ukes have a solid spruce top. The Soprano has classic friction style tuners. The Concert and Tenor come with chrome die-cast tuners with black buttons. These models have a rosewood fingerboard and bridge and an ebony nut and saddle
5-1/4 Waist
2-1/2 TO 3-1/8 Arched-Back Body depth
1-3/8 At Nut
Solid Spruce top, Solid Lacewood back and sides
Mahogany binding with red and black purfling
19 Silver-Nickel Frets
Swan fret position Marks at 5th,7th,10th and 12th frets on neck and top of fingerboard
Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
Mahogany neck
Multi-Layered Headstock cap with carved Kala logo
Ebony nut and saddle
Chrome die-cast Tuners with Black buttons
PREMIUM AQUILA NYLGUT STRINGS
Product Features
• 17 Tenor Scale (Distance from Nut to Saddle)
• 26-3/8 Overall body length
• 11-3/4 Body length
• 6-3/4 Upper Bout
• 9 Lower Bout

Played one of those. Could be Kala's best sounding uke ever. Great deal with that case.

thanks Phil! I agree! just have too many ukes....

BTW, I'm retired AF myself

OK folks, since I'm in the Christmas spirit I'll sweeten the deal. $375 shipped to your door, lower 48 if you are willing to send a check, or pay the pay pal

Much lower and I will keep.

Thanks for looking!!!

Mike

I had one of these. a very nice looking and sounding uke. btw, how did you gloss the matt top?

Hey uke Man!
Just letting you know that I sent you a few PM's.
I am a bit nervous about purchasing unseen, (since I'll be sending back a defective uke that I just purchased). So I would love some fresh pics with serial #'s etc.. The UU connection means a bunch to me, so I'ld love this to be a win/win.

Top Bottom