Can anyone provide me a link to the Charlie Brown Christmas instrumental in chords

addicted2myuke

Reaction score
Anything I found is in tabature and I am in the process of learning tabs, but would not be proficient by Christmastime. I really love this instrumental, and would love to play it at our family Christmas party. I need the chord boards version. Thanks in advance fellow ukers.

The above are guitar chords. Are they the same? I didn't know the song has lyrics. The song I had in mind is just an instrumental. It's from the Charlie Brown Christmas TV show. Alot of the chords are played high up on the fret board. Does anyone know what I am referring to? Thanks.

The above are guitar chords. Are they the same? I didn't know the song has lyrics. The song I had in mind is just an instrumental. It's from the Charlie Brown Christmas TV show. Alot of the chords are played high up on the fret board. Does anyone know what I am referring to? Thanks.

There are quite a few instrumentals in that show. Perhaps a quick bit of googling can help you find a title among them?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Charlie_Brown_Christmas_(album)#Track_listing

My favorite is "Skating," which gives the feeling of light snowflakes drfiting slowly down on a calm winter night.

The tabs are linked below his video (click the youtuve icon at the bottom to go to utube). Thank Gerald!
http://www.geraldross.com/rosstab/ctih.pdf

And Sillydave!

I just bought two of his CDs from his website--nice bonus deal with his Xmas CD and another of your choice. CHeck that out, too!

www.geraldross.com

Last edited:
The above are guitar chords. Are they the same?
YESSSSS!
A chord is just a group of notes (grouped by following certain rules) - and this is the same on any instrument.
Just the fingering is different.

Unfortunately many people seem to confuse the actual chords ("what you hear") with the respective fingerings ("what you do")...

Here is a really good link to Ukulele tabs for Christmas music. It also has the chords as well as the lyrics. I use these a lot!! Enjoy!!!
oooops....I misread your post, sorry. No Charlie Brown in those tabs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom