ID this Ukulele.

Rebo

Reaction score
This uke has been posted on my local gumtree but has very little information about in the ad.

Can anyone tell me what make and model (sap,con,ten) it is from these few pictures?.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqVHJF!FCSLM)yb8BQ)yj9kgs!~~60_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqVHJF!FCSLM)yb8BQ)yj9kgs!~~60_12.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 65
  • $(KGrHqVHJB8FC3KwubhdBQ)yfsvbWg~~60_14.jpg
    $(KGrHqVHJB8FC3KwubhdBQ)yfsvbWg~~60_14.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 85
  • $T2eC16h,!)EE9s2ui)UrBQ)ygTht5!~~60_14.jpg
    $T2eC16h,!)EE9s2ui)UrBQ)ygTht5!~~60_14.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 85
  • $T2eC16RHJIIE9qTYKCsvBQ)ygndmBw~~60_12.jpg
    $T2eC16RHJIIE9qTYKCsvBQ)ygndmBw~~60_12.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 54
I'd guess it's a Chinese ukulele, maybe a no-name/ no brand. I 'd guess it's an undyed cedar top, looks a like rosewood body. I kind of think I know the factory it came from, the ugly white plastic trim along the fretboard gave it away.

which traitum

I'd guess it's a Chinese ukulele, maybe a no-name/ no brand. I 'd guess it's an undyed cedar top, looks a like rosewood body. I kind of think I know the factory it came from, the ugly white plastic trim along the fretboard gave it away.

I'm guessing from your response it is a cheapo brand then and I would be better off holding out until I can source a Makala mk-t?.

I bet it's a Mitchell judging by the rosette. I don't know anything about their ukes but their acoustics definitely suck. How much are they asking?

I'm guessing from your response it is a cheapo brand then and I would be better off holding out until I can source a Makala mk-t?.

You might get lucky, but I'd be wary if I were you. Besides that, the white plastic around the fretboard is pretty hideous.

Looks like the label inside says "Paramor." The picture is not very clear but the purfling looks like that plastic fake abalone that Lanikai uses on some of their ukes. If so you can count on it being more hideous in person than in the pictures.

John

Top Bottom