Santa Baby

oh yes, soooooo good. I physically can't stop smiling. :) Cuteness to the max. Love you guys!!! Thanks for all the super music through the year and many blessings for peace, love and joy to you both from me and eugenie.

tumblr_mcf4n2xzEI1qzmfy5o1_500.jpg

Thanks a lot to Tasmania! I thought of you when I saw this picture. This winter we sure will build a SNOWPY too!

oh yes, soooooo good. I physically can't stop smiling. :) Cuteness to the max. Love you guys!!! Thanks for all the super music through the year and many blessings for peace, love and joy to you both from me and eugenie.

Wonderful video guys, very slick performance. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Thanks for all the kind comments in the last year. For newbies like us this was a very encouraging help! We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too. :love::love:

Loved it guys a lovely version of a great tune, you never fail to deliver a tip top performance, wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a healthy and wealthy new year, thank you so much for all your encouragement and kind words over this last year, and here is to the 2nd year of the seasons.
Best regards,
Keep on Strummin
Dave

Just for fun! Have a nice Christmas!:D

I've always loved this song...then I noticed who was going to be singing it...oh, yeah! :)

Songs like this were written for you, I think.

Indeed. Looking at new posts I saw Santa Baby and thought, good. Then I saw Ukelites and thought, GREAT!

You guys get better and better

Loved it guys a lovely version of a great tune, you never fail to deliver a tip top performance, wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a healthy and wealthy new year, thank you so much for all your encouragement and kind words over this last year, and here is to the 2nd year of the seasons.
Best regards,
Keep on Strummin
Dave
Thank you very much, Daveey! We hope you'll have a very nice Christmas and a Happy New Year. We started playing as a band and posting videos in February and found a really great community here. Especially all the Seasonistas and Seasonists like you became virtual friends. :) See you next year!

I've always loved this song...then I noticed who was going to be singing it...oh, yeah! :)

Songs like this were written for you, I think.

Thank you, John. I'm not that material ;) but on the other hand wait a minute, a yacht....

As soon as I saw the title of the song, I could hear Mirriam singing it in my head. When I watched it, I was right on the button it suited you down to a tea. Nice to hear Steffans bass more, have you turned him up? If this is the your last video before Christmas, have a very merry one.

As soon as I saw the title of the song, I could hear Mirriam singing it in my head. When I watched it, I was right on the button it suited you down to a tea. Nice to hear Steffans bass more, have you turned him up? If this is the your last video before Christmas, have a very merry one.

Thank you very much, Leroy. We're glad you like the sound, we don't really know what the mix sounds like in the end.
Don't know if this was our last post this year, thanks for your kind comments, they meant a lot of encouragement to us. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D

Nice. Merry Christmas!

The perfect holiday song for you two! Loved it.
Here's a toast to you for the happiest of holidays~ :cheers:

Thanks a lot! Hope to see you in the season next year again! Merry XMAs and a Happy New Year!:cheers:

Top Bottom