WTB: Kamaka white label soprano

Seoul

Reaction score
Long story short I am having my first vacation after 3 years working contract work. I'm looking to pick up a Kamaka white label. Doesn't need to be the best cosmetic condition but I'd like it to be quite mellow. Shipping will to to Vancouver canada

Thanks, Peter

Long story short I am having my first vacation after 3 years working contract work. I'm looking to pick up a Kamaka white label. Doesn't need to be the best cosmetic condition but I'd like it to be quite mellow. Shipping will to to Vancouver canada

Thanks, Peter

There is a pineapple soprano listed on Flea Market Ukulele Marketplace....isn't mine...

There is a pineapple soprano listed on Flea Market Ukulele Marketplace....isn't mine...

Thanks I forgot about checking there!

I sold my Koaloha and my white label when I started work... (I really regret selling the Kamaka but I know its in a great home and being loved)

Last edited:
Are you still looking for a Kamaka white label soprano - I have one that a friend was going to buy but he changed his mind and bought another one of my ukes. Drop me a line at grossman at negia dot net if you're interested. gary

Top Bottom