WHITE CHRISTMAS = CHORD MELODY VERSION FOR UKULELE by MIKE LYNCH

FYI, having purchased TAB from Mike, what you get is not necessarily what you hear on his advertising. I liked his Away in The Manger performance, purchased the TAB. The TAB was a simplified version of what was played in the ad.

Hello Mike,

Could you please remind me how to spell 'Mike'?
Aloha Carl,
Getting tired brother already...Mike and we know how you feel already.....if you have a beef with him, could you please handle this outside of UU....
We don't need this type of heckling behavior here....thank you

FYI, having purchased TAB from Mike, what you get is not necessarily what you hear on his advertising. I liked his Away in The Manger performance, purchased the TAB. The TAB was a simplified version of what was played in the ad.

Is it possible to get a sample page or portion of a page of his tab/ standard notation?

Well it certainly wasn't my intention to especially upset you two, as I have nothing but love for you both. I just feel that Mike has been taking advantage of this forum recently. It's certainly a very community orientated place and what with his constant, one sided spammy posts, I feel he has been sucking the very soul out of the place. I like to think that when any of us post a video or link here, we can get a good camaraderie going. With nothing but posts linking to his wares, I feel that he has no care or passion for this place, which is something I fully believe you both have. Hence my flippant responses to his spam.

I admit that I have very little idea as to why he is so revered around here. But it is obvious that he is. My only experience of him is from the last seven months of spam, which has left a sour taste in my mouth. I love this forum and have made many friends from it. I would hate that it be dragged into a faceless spam filled hole, and as such has been quite vocal in my recent posts against the spam. Perhaps I am wrong to do so. Please, let me know if I am.

I'm also happy for Mike to respond to any of my posts, but this is, as yet, to happen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom