Support thread for the Uncle Elvis CD project, Part II

I've contributed, and hope everyone else will, too! There's still time to be a part of Uncle Elvis' campaign, if you haven't done so already.

Thanks, pootsie, for starting this thread. I hope those who don't feel the same as we do about Uncle Elvis will just keep their opinions to themselves and go about their business elsewhere....

I want to wish Uncle E the best of luck with recording his album! I can't contribute financially, but I'm cheering for him here in the UK!

Awesome Idea..

He does need the Money. The initial goal does really only cover the bare minimum for producing a desent quality CD in quantity. any extra just makes it better!

SO! if you haven't donated yet, go ahead!

Preorder a CD : The JT Special is a great way to go!

Or get a sticker or T-Shirt... Any and all support appreciated!

I am very much looking forward to the CD!
I am also proud to be a small part of it.
Mahalo for this thread Pootsie.

another unashamed Uncle fan right here. very proud to get behind this project and eagerly anticipating the production of the record. Love ya brother!
:cheers:

I so glad UncleE made his goal and the pot is still growing. I can't wait for the completion and release of the CD. I think it'll be a harder wait than getting my MM.

I look forward to hearing this album. Uncle Elvis, you always bring a smile to my face. I hope to be able to meet you someday soon. Good luck with your venture! :D

And some Bahtman

and of course some Hater, because he made you . He needs to sing ACDC's Who Made You. haha

And some Bahtman

and of course some Hater, because he made you . He needs to sing ACDC's Who Made You. haha

Hah, hah. Hater took me back for a sec' 'til I remembered that's Mainland Mike's name!

John

Top Bottom