Apologies from Ukulele Mike Lynch

MusicTeacher2009

Reaction score
My apologies to the UU community. It's recently been brought to my attention that an individual doing marketing for me has been aggresively advertising to this community. I've asked for that activity to be immediately terminated. Again, my deepest apologies . . . . Have a wonderful holiday season and "Happy Strumming" - Mike Lynch

My apologies to the UU community. It's recently been brought to my attention that an individual doing marketing for me has been aggresively advertising to this community. I've asked for that activity to be immediately terminated. Again, my deepest apologies . . . . Have a wonderful holiday season and "Happy Strumming" - Mike Lynch

Thank you, Mike. You have earned a lot of respect for your contributions in general, and it's good to know you will not throw that away. Happy uking!

That's very nice. Thank you.

You should stick around though. You have a lot of wisdom to give.

Aloha Mike,
No appoligies needed ....to me there was nothing wrong with that...hope you hang around here more often as you are a great player and teacher who contributes to the ukulele community and
to the ukulele movement....keep on strumming them strings and Happy Holidays to you and yours....Stan

Mike hope you keep coming back to UU!
Always loved your videos and what you have done for ukulele!
You have a lot to contribute.

No problem Mike! You are a true ambassador for the ukulele community! Keep up the good work...

Aloha Mike,
No appoligies needed ....to me there was nothing wrong with that...Happy Holidays to you and yours....Stan
I thought it was a tad odd, the ads in the Forum, but sounds like someone has contacted you from UU.

Hey, as everyone says, I have learned a ton... a whale of a ton...from your videos. And I still enjoy them today. You are an ambassador of the ukulele, that's for sure. Welcome to UU!

Hey, as everyone says, I have learned a ton... a whale of a ton...from your videos. And I still enjoy them today. You are an ambassador of the ukulele, that's for sure. Welcome to UU.

I must be oblivious, I never noticed. Still, you are the man! Love your videos and go to them often. Thanks for all you do.

Also enjoy your instructional videos. Was curious about the sudden uptick in marketing. This social media stuff is tricky, no? Happy Holidays!

Aloha Mike,
No appoligies needed ....to me there was nothing wrong with that...hope you hang around here more often as you are a great player and teacher who contributes to the ukulele community and
to the ukulele movement....keep on strumming them strings and Happy Holidays to you and yours....Stan just wondered why you never answered my pm's...glad you cleared it up with us..

Hmm.. I'm unconvinced. As far as I can tell, the last time you actually replied to a post was here - http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...-new-Moore-Bettah-Soprano&p=930588#post930588 in MAY.

Has it really taken you 7 months to realise you have been spamming this forum, over and over?

Hmm.. I'm unconvinced. As far as I can tell, the last time you actually replied to a post was here - http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...-new-Moore-Bettah-Soprano&p=930588#post930588 in MAY.

Has it really taken you 7 months to realise you have been spamming this forum, over and over?

Not everyone lives on forums. Some people have lives, and if they hired a publicist, they could think all this stuff was sorted. I'd prefer to talk to a real person rather than a hired face, but there's no rule against it, so...

Thanks Mike for standing up!! However, it seems that a few here at UU are upset that you do not participate in the forum by departing more of you excellent knowledge especially since you are a uke playing music teacher!!
Come on Mike...jump in, the water's fine!!

Top Bottom