WTB Martin Baritone

G Hill

Reaction score
ALL SORTED NOW THANKS - THREAD CLOSED
I already own one of these and would like another. Looking for one in good order and from somebody who is willing to ship to UK.
Many thanks
Cheers
Gary

Last edited:
There's a chap in Wetherby who deals in second hand guitars, ukes and banjos. Can't remember his name but he does have some nice stuff and had a number of smaller Martins.

Not cheap though, I was looking at a Favilla he had for sale but it was more than 500 notes so went custom instead.

Cheers Ben
Does this guy have a website?
Appreciate you can't remember his name but I live in Portsmouth so Wetherby would be a bit of a trot on the hope of finding him.
Cheers
Gary

I already own one of these and would like another. Looking for one in good order and from somebody who is willing to ship to UK.
Many thanks
Cheers
Gary

Hey Gary i have a Martin baritone just sitting in my safe , i am at work so i can't tell you the particulars about it but i know its the dark brown mahagony version i can look at it closer for you when i get home from work and try to get some pictures i purchased it off e-bay a while ago before i decided tenor was my size i believe i payed about 750. US for it , i don't know what price range your looking for , let me know and i will try and get some pictures together
PM ME.

Last edited:
Top Bottom