Ebay problem

Pukulele Pete

Reaction score
For the last two days , when I do a search for "ukulele" on Ebay I get zero results. It appears that there are no ukuleles for sale. Is this just happening to me? I usually check Ebay daily for ukuleles but the last two days I get zero results. I'm hoping this problem is Ebays and not mine . If I do a search for "Martin ukulele" I do get results.

just checked, I don't have the same problem you described. I tried US, Australia and UK. All fine for me.

Maybe you have UAS filter enabled ;)

All fixed . I just had to clear my browser. It's weird , I never had to do this before. I have been checking Ebay daily for about 7 years now ( I'm retired ) and never had this problem before.
Thanks for the responses.

All fixed . I just had to clear my browser. It's weird , I never had to do this before. I have been checking Ebay daily for about 7 years now ( I'm retired ) and never had this problem before.
Thanks for the responses.

My word...I'd be so broke if I checked ebay daily...

Same here! Every now and then the search function stops working for some words - Acoustic guitar, ukulele etc.... more specific words work fine. Not sure if it is my cache, or the ebay search function is temporarily out of order...

Top Bottom