I Need to Thank You All

electrauke

Reaction score
I just wanted to shout out to every UUer: Thank you for all the advice everyone has given to me. It seems like you guys never get tired of giving advice or answers to my questions, even if they are stupid, like asking who Mim is :rolleyes: I wish there was some way to repay you all. Maybe I can meet you at UWC. Thank you

Sincerely,
ELECTRAUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's funny electrauke because that was one of my posts when I first joined was who is this Mim I keep hearing mentioned.

I don't think I posted it (maybe I did), but I certainly wondered who Mim was, and all of the Mikes that I kept reading about. Actually, before I read about all of the Mikes, I read that Mim (whoever she was) was considering getting a goldfish and naming it "Mike" so there would be a "Mike" in her business. I **really** didn't understand that. Then I learned about Mim, and read about all of the Mikes and it made sense.

I have no idea who this mim is. Can someone enlighten me? Lol

Andre, it's been a pleasure to chat with you and read your posts, and just to experience the freshness of your enthusiasm mate.

Keep on asking all those questions and have a lovely Christmas with your family. :)

I second the original sentiment. I joined the board in February (my first uke arrived March 3) and everyone here has been marvelous. A very kind and generous community here.

Youkalaylee, just google mim and uke.

The best way to pay someone back in UU is to pay it forward - after you've been around for a while you will be one of the people who can answer the newbie's questions. Always do it helpfully and with a smile and you will have paid UU back!

It's good to have you and your enthusiasm here!

Top Bottom