Mary's Boy Child (Harry Belafonte cover)

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score

To all my Ukulele Underground friends, I wish a wonderful, safe holiday season full of peace and love.

In this time of mourning over the tragedy in Connecticut, let's not despair but rather reflect on how we can try to prevent things like this from happening again.

...and a Merry Christmas to you and yours, John. Thanks for all the wonderful covers - including this one. Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve for the New Year.....

I was transfixed by your video. I have never seen a tree like that. Oh yeah and the song was beautiful and well done as always.
Merry Christmas and ditto what 23skiddoo said, thank you for all your wonderful covers that enrich all of us.
(but didn't you forget the on the tree?)

Merry Christmas, Bill and Roxhum! I look forward to your videos as well. I want to keep learning and improving and trying different things, so hopefully I'll come up with some good stuff in the coming year. The homemade tree is kind of weird, but unique! I'm proud of it. It has a kind of arty look to it, even if I do say so myself. The nice thing is that it can be used every Christmas, so it's good for the environment!

Thanks, friends! Enjoy the holidays!

Mahalo!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :eek:

Top Bottom