FS: Kanilea Islander Spalted Maple Tenor

katysax

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
SOLD FS: Kanilea Islander Spalted Maple Tenor

For Sale is my essentially brand new Kanilea Islander Spalted Maple Tenor. I will sell it with the hard foam cloth covered Uke Crazy Case. I bought this uke from the store straight out of the shipping carton where I picked through every one that came in the shipment and took what I thought was the best. It's a great uke, tenor body is a tad smaller than Kanileas so it is more comfortable to hold and the nut is about 1/16" narrower than a Kanilea so it is just a bit wider than the typical neck.

I've played this uke a few times. It pains me to sell it, but my herd has gotten much too large. I'm selling a few tenors because the size is my least favorite. Asking $250 including shipping and case in CONUS. Will ship overseas (reluctantly) for $75.P1000187.jpgP1000188.jpgP1000189.jpgP1000190.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Katy, is the neck maple too? What is the fretboard and binding...rosewood? Is it a laminate? Any possibility you could take a close up of the headstock and rosette? Hope I'm not being a pain but I'm quite interested, thanks mate.

That's one pretty uke!

I had one of the first batch of Islanders (in mahogany). The neck shape is super comfortable, especially if you have large hands. (Given my mis-shapened troll fingers, it wasn't for me, though.)

Good luck with the sale.

Top Bottom