Which ukulele musicians should I check out?

Youkalaylee

Reaction score
I've listened to quite a lot of Jake, I love Paula Fuga, and listened to Iz as well as Julia Nunes and of course The Ukulele orchestra of Great Britain.

Just wondering who else to listen to to get a good feel for ukulele music? Especially bands. I'm looking especially for artists who have stuff on iTunes as I want to create a ukulele playlist :).

I've listened to quite a lot of Jake, I love Paula Fuga, and listened to Iz as well as Julia Nunes and of course The Ukulele orchestra of Great Britain.

Just wondering who else to listen to to get a good feel for ukulele music? Especially bands. I'm looking especially for artists who have stuff on iTunes as I want to create a ukulele playlist :).

I am a Herb Ohta Jr. fan also Daniel Ho

I love Danielle Anderson -- Danielle Ate the Sandwich for folky singer songwriter songs. Great lyrics too. Some folks like the Eddie Vedder uke album. Aaron Kiem has a new CD and maybe some old ones. Craig Brandau plays wonderful jazz and tin pan alley uke. And I've probably missed a bunch of folks on the list who have CD's.

to add two more ladies, Brittney Paiva, Del Rey,

Top Bottom