PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays from MP Ukulele

MPereira
11-30-2008, 06:43 PM
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to write a quick note to thank everyone here on UU for your support throughout the year. It's been a wonderfully busy year for me, and a lot of that is a direct result of this forum...so thanks, it's much appreciated.
I am now in the process of relocating (and upgrading) my shop. It may be a couple months before it's all built and put together, but I'm looking forward to it's completion...it will be awesome.

Happy Holidays and Seasons Aloha,
Mike

thejumpingflea
11-30-2008, 07:51 PM
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to write a quick note to thank everyone here on UU for your support throughout the year. It's been a wonderfully busy year for me, and a lot of that is a direct result of this forum...so thanks, it's much appreciated.
I am now in the process of relocating (and upgrading) my shop. It may be a couple months before it's all built and put together, but I'm looking forward to it's completion...it will be awesome.

Happy Holidays and Seasons Aloha,
Mike

Happy Holidays to you too Mike! My TJF Soprano is getting loads of use and is hands down my favorite uke. Keep up the great work!

Kaneohe til the end
11-30-2008, 10:35 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Sayyadina
11-30-2008, 11:06 PM
Hey Mike! Thank you and welcome to the board. You are just the best. It's so much fun playing that koa/redwood tenor you built for me! Have a nice Christmas time, you deserve some holidays!

SuperSecretBETA
11-30-2008, 11:06 PM
w00t! Some day, I'll have a MP custom of my own. =]

ricdoug
11-30-2008, 11:10 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Ric

Kanaka916
12-01-2008, 03:15 AM
Welcome Aboard Mike. It's great to have luthiers/players as members of this forum. Your insight and info will definetly be helpful. When the shop is completed, I hope you'll give us a video tour. Good Luck and Happy Holidays!

julie
12-01-2008, 06:00 AM
This thread reminds me that I need to get busy and write a review of my MP custom...

Regards,
Julie Strietelmeier
http://ukulelereview.com

drubin
12-01-2008, 07:01 AM
Great to see you here on the UU forum, Mike! Best of luck with relocating and upgrading the shop and a very happy holidays to you and your family.

Best regards,

David

nikolo727
12-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Happy Holidays!!

There are so many custom uke makers here at UU that I dont know who to start with!

Be safe and have fun!