Happy Holidays from MP Ukulele

MPereira

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to write a quick note to thank everyone here on UU for your support throughout the year. It's been a wonderfully busy year for me, and a lot of that is a direct result of this forum...so thanks, it's much appreciated.
I am now in the process of relocating (and upgrading) my shop. It may be a couple months before it's all built and put together, but I'm looking forward to it's completion...it will be awesome.

Happy Holidays and Seasons Aloha,
Mike

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to write a quick note to thank everyone here on UU for your support throughout the year. It's been a wonderfully busy year for me, and a lot of that is a direct result of this forum...so thanks, it's much appreciated.
I am now in the process of relocating (and upgrading) my shop. It may be a couple months before it's all built and put together, but I'm looking forward to it's completion...it will be awesome.

Happy Holidays and Seasons Aloha,
Mike

Happy Holidays to you too Mike! My TJF Soprano is getting loads of use and is hands down my favorite uke. Keep up the great work!

Welcome to the forum!

Hey Mike! Thank you and welcome to the board. You are just the best. It's so much fun playing that koa/redwood tenor you built for me! Have a nice Christmas time, you deserve some holidays!

Last edited:
w00t! Some day, I'll have a MP custom of my own. =]

Welcome Aboard Mike. It's great to have luthiers/players as members of this forum. Your insight and info will definetly be helpful. When the shop is completed, I hope you'll give us a video tour. Good Luck and Happy Holidays!

Great to see you here on the UU forum, Mike! Best of luck with relocating and upgrading the shop and a very happy holidays to you and your family.

Best regards,

David

Happy Holidays!!

There are so many custom uke makers here at UU that I dont know who to start with!

Be safe and have fun!

Top Bottom