Stage Name Help

electrauke

Reaction score
Hey guys, I need some help on choosing a stage name for myself. I know , I am not accomplished but I want to get one anyway. People might say that it is your decision, but I just need some ideas. I was thinking maybe Atomic Uke or Uke Bomb or maybe something generic so that later I could play other instruments. In fact generic is better.

Last edited:
One interesting way to get a stage name (or a pool-hall name) is to join the city where you were born with your mother's maiden name. I'd be Columbus Dorsey, Uker.

How about Generic.

"Free Beer"

It'll guarantee you a large audience if nothing else.

One interesting way to get a stage name (or a pool-hall name) is to join the city where you were born with your mother's maiden name. I'd be Columbus Dorsey, Uker.

OMG, I'd be Tonopah Atkinson! Ha!

Are you a guy or a girl?

what's wrong with 'electrauke' Andre? I like it mate. Don't go changin' now...

as for your method Ginny, y'all can call me Hobart Cox from now on :uhoh:

Along the lines of Free Beer, if you have a group, you should be Everybody Gets Laid. That should draw a large crowd.

If you want a generic serious-time name, just drop uke from your username as has already been suggested. :)

At least there's only one of you..... me and a couple of fellows that I play with have gotten a couple of legitimate gigs lately, so we had to come up with a name for promoting an upcoming event..... it took us days to come up with something that we all could live with and I'm not sure any of us like it very much.

If it's any help, here are my favorite ideas that were rejected. Even though it's just you, it might be kind of funny to have a stage name that implies a group....

Evil Eye and The Looky-Heres
Yes Sir and The No-Nos
The Wombat Cannonballs
Kundalini and The Chakras

Have you tried the Band Maker site: Here's what it suggested for Electra:

I liked "Electra Urge" ;)

Waseca Schwartz! I kinda like that though I don't really understand the need for a stage name.

Top Bottom