Santa will be here today!

LifesShort

Reaction score
Santa will be delivering my new Pono AT-E today! Please hurry Mr. FedEx Man!

FedEx-Pono_zps5ea986c5.jpg

It's here! My wife opened it and sent me this picture. I can't wait to get home. I have to wait until Christmas to get it, but I have to take a close look at it and play it a little just to make sure that it is OK. ;)

Unpacking_zps303427f3.jpg

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you!:music::nana:

nice uke be sure to try it out, i am getting really excited i have a new concert coming at christmas wouldnt dream of trying it out before christmas LOL

ps its the one on the right in avatar ssssshhhhh

I'm jealous, my Pono MT arrived last week, but I won't be there to see it for a few more weeks. It's still in the box and I'm torn between having someone take it out so I can see pictures or wait until I can open it myself.

nice uke be sure to try it out, i am getting really excited i have a new concert coming at christmas wouldnt dream of trying it out before christmas LOL

ps its the one on the right in avatar ssssshhhhh

Hah hah, I was just about to suggest that you follow wallyboy's example and sneak a peek while your wife is out or otherwise occupied!!

Merry Christmas! Santa is bringing me a Firefly, which is still in its box at my mother's house, 324 miles away from me.

To say I'm happy would be an understatement! I am tickled to death with my new uke. It has a low G on it, though. I'm not a fan of the low G, so hopefully the set of Living Water strings that I ordered for it will be here by Christmas.

Top Bottom