Sent Bruno a uke and...

AndrewKuker

Reaction score
...saw he played it on Ellen today doing "Count on Me" as a tribute to the victims of tragic shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, this past Friday.
Third Pono we sent him...

Proof positive of the gorgeous sound of the Pono.

Bruno's a true musician. Rare bird in today's young recording artists. Hawaii born and raised, if I'm not mistaken.

And another impeccable setup and delivery by the always lauded HMS.

That was a great performance! Loved the sound that uke puts out. My pono is not my most expensive ukes but it is my favorite "go to" when playing for myself.

Thanks for posting this, Andrew. I always like to hear about the nice things and good thoughts that come out of your shop. And I love the song, too.

Nice Andrew!

Wow, what a great sounding performance, the uke sound beautiful as does his voice.

Great sounding uke!!

I'm glad to see that people are playing non-koa wood ukes...maybe trying to get more of the mini-guitar sound?? Just like the Cordoba and Pepe Romero working together, maybe the uke is evolving

Dont know what sounded better, the uke or his voice! Both beautiful!

Aloha Andrew,
Thank you for posting...wow I remember him in waikiki...playing little elvis..his voice has sure grown and matured since then...wow
and that Pono is Pono Maika'i happy holidays and seasons greetings to Mike, you and all the HMS employees.....

He sings like Michael Jackson did when he was about 12. And I say that as a compliment.

This is very exciting! Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom