FS: Kanilea Custom Hawaiian Island Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bueller

Reaction score
A somewhat sad day as I need to sell my virtually brand new Kanilea Custom Hawaiian Island Tenor. I bought this from MGM about 18 months ago when he was still selling - so you know it's set up the right way.
I never played it outside of strumming for a few minutes here and there as I always thought it was way too pretty for a novice like me to hack on it :)
Unfortunately I need to move it in order to take care of some bills.

As I mentioned the uke is virtually brand new. Never played for more than a couple minutes here and there. She is absolutely beautiful and the Kanilea gloss finish just makes her colors so bright.

Uke also comes with a really nice Oahu hard case.

From the Kanilea site:
http://kanileaukulele.com/custom_hawaiianIslandTenor.php?osCsid=58a2022f0ad4ea6341c60c675d5ef9c3

I wanted to post it on UU Forum so I know it goes to a good home.

Looking for $1,400 (includes shipping within 48 states). Will also entertain reasonable offers.

Please message me with any questions or if you would like more pictures. IMG_3370.jpgIMG_3371.jpgIMG_3372.jpgIMG_3373.jpgIMG_3374.jpg

It a beautiful uke...sorry you have to sell it to pay bills...may you have a Happy Holidays and good luck on the sale...

Ohhhhhh.....sorry to hear you have to sell that beauty. I have a Kanile'a 6 string and love it! They are great ukes. I also love that Island tenor and would jump to buy it, but don't have the money (for the uke or the divorce!!) Best of luck, it should sell!!

She's a beauty! I know there is someone (or some few) out there who want to make an offer on this baby!

Good luck on the sale. I own the cousin and LOVE this uke more than any others I've played (except Aldrine's, which he graciously let me plunk around with in Denver). Anyone out there looking for a sweet sounding tenor should scarf this up at this price. Sound byte might help push the sale a bit :)

That is a beauty. I wouldn't sell it if I was you. It would be hard to replace something that beautiful. Good luck

Very nice, will look again when I can get some more cash together. Still trying to get over Xmas.

Mahalos

Koka.:shaka::cool:

** PRICE REDUCTION **

$1,300 with shipping within 48 states!

I'm also willing to listen to any reasonable offers!!
Motivated Seller!!

beautiful instrument

Just what I've been looking for but a little beyond my budget...gonna do my income taxes and see how close I can come to your price...just been playing for a few years (since I retired) but love to play (play 3-4hrs a day, and I can't remember the last day I skipped playing). I have a lot of hobbies, but once I picked up the uke, I have a hard time doing anything else. My current uke is a very modest Lanikai and I would love to move up to something nice. I'm happy to invest in a good uke because I know it will get used and enjoyed but my budget is tight, and this is a little more than I think I can afford, but I'm gonna think real hard on it and see what I can do... will get back to you

**** ANOTHER PRICE REDUCTION!!!! *****

Really looking to move this ukulele!!! If you have any interest NOW is the time to jump at this.

$1,200.00 with shipping within 48 states!!

I know tax refunds are coming! Put it to good use by snagging this super great ukulele!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom