Did all of you get your Christmas ukulele for yourself this year..

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Just Wanted to wish everyone on UU a Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas....Thank you for making UU the best place to be and I am
grateful for to all of you that I have met and are friends with...:cheers::shaka::smileybounce:
007_zps7728908f.jpg

Mele Kalikimaka to you, MM!

You make this a brighter place! Thank you for your friendship.
S

Nevah get mine . . . @ Sukie; Mele Kalikimaka meka Hau`oli Makahiki Hou . . . have a great holiday season!

Merry Christmas Stan - and...yeah...I broke down and got that Pono baritone because I couldn't pass up a deal on a second - otherwise I hadn't intended to get anything until well after Christmas.

On the plus side I just today found out that I'm getting a little unexpected performance bonus at work - not life changing but it will cover the Pono purchase and then some. Yay, my plastic doesn't have to stay in that melted puddle!

Merry Christmas everybody...and let's all remember it's not really about "more stuff" - even those of us who did break down and buy "more stuff." :sheepish:

John

Happy holidays as well to you Stan.
Ya know, most of us know you for your positive vibe and epic uke collection, but let me tell you, when I came to you for advice a few weeks ago the wisdom you shared with me was just what I needed to hear. I can't thank you enough for that, just right on point. You're awesome. If anyone has problems, no need pyscologis, jus ask Stan! :D
We are all very different, yet the appreciation for this instrument and music is a stronger and the connection is automatic. Can't say for sure, but this may be the best forum in the universe. (not sure about alien forums?)

Hey did you draw that? pretty good!

Merry Christmas to you all. No Christmas uke for me. But, my husband did get me a new Fishman Loudbox Mini Amp, that I've already used.

Merry Christmas Bruddah. you da best. Lost count of the amount of times and in different ways your friendship has blessed the lives of members in this community. Wish you peace and good health Stan, and I sure hope lil' blondie finds her way to you soon mate. :)

Merry Christmas Cousin! :)

Manny and Coco also wish you and all our friends here a Happy Holiday.
attachment.php

Merry Christmas my brudda. And Happy Holidays to all of ya whatever you celebrate this time of year.. Stay safe, and God Bless...

Tony

Merry Christmas to you too Stan!!!! You are a good friend and a wonderful part of this great forum! No ukelele for Christmas....but as you know, a concert arriving sometime next year.....

Happy Holidays to you as well, Stan. Hope the new year brings you good health and many blessings.

Merry Christmas to you Stan..
what the temp. on Oahu..Bay Area in the 40's/50's late at night dip into the 30's burr..

Mele Kalikimaka and Hau`oli Makahiki Hou Stan!
I sort-of got a new ukulele for Christmas - I had one in to be fixed and I just collected it from Mr. Bader - and it is like new!

I hope you have a joy-filled holiday season!

Cheers,
-Damon

Merry Christmas Stan! I'm not getting a uke, but getting a mic and other music-related things that I'm pretty stoked about. :) If anyone wants to geek out about non-uke Christmas swag, no matter how big or small, or not even a gift, just something you're excited about, my Christmas mega thread got buried some pages down in general discussion.

Merry Christmas Stan!! I didn't get a uke but I did just get myself a Gibson Les Paul Jr tube amp which I was pretty excited about getting. My HF-3 that i got for myself last Christmas sounds good thru it.

Merry Christmas, Stan. A Martin will be in my house, a new one. Not sure which model I'll start with! :)

And a Joyous Christmas to you, as well, Stan.

Naw, didn't get anything uke-related.

But what was Great was going to Fitncrafty's for Chanukah, and just jamming along with her on Uke, and other friends on Guitar & Bass (While the kids were in the other room playing Rock Band!)

And I was able to give a couple of things to people who deserved them - that always makes me feel good.

Now if only someone hadn't beat me to sending Daily Uke II out to Swindon, I'd be all set!

-Kurt​

Merry Christmas Stan. I was fortunate to get a Ubass from my lovely wife. It's lots of fun!

Hear's wishing you and all at UU a happy Holiday and a wonderful and healthy New Year.

Jim

Top Bottom