Martin Baritone - 62 to 77 Vintage - Exc ++++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendellfiddler

Reaction score
So nice, I do hate to part with it but I want to order a custom uke and I am tempted to put geared tuners on this - so save me and buy this gorgeous baritone. I've owned it for almost 20 years, always kept it in a hard shell case (included), humidified in the winter, etc. I have played it, in fact I used it on one of my bands recordings. I count four little dings on it - two on the back of the neck, one on a side and a small one on the top. Tuners work as well as any older friction peg can be expected to work - they hold it in tune no problem. No cracks anywhere, top is stable, action is perfect. I can include two sets of Martin baritone strings.

I'm looking for $1200 with shipping included to CONUS, insured - fedex or UPS. I'll knock of $50 is someone wants to pick it up - I live in Central Massachusetts.

Attachments

• P1140129.jpg
    P1140129.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 98
  • P1140120.jpg
    P1140120.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 63
  • P1140131.jpg
    P1140131.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 87
  • P1140126.jpg
    P1140126.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 83
  • P1140133.jpg
    P1140133.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 73
that is a beauty. I've got a Gibson bari, and have put it up for sale here 2x, and the next day have had sellers remorse and pulled it. hope you don't feel too remorseful when it sells. I've found the more expensive ukes sometimes take longer to sell. good luck and be patient. I'd be seriously interested if I didn't already have 3 baris, and 1 on the way.

I have mixed feelings about selling it, but am still willing to let it go to someone who wants to use it more than I am lately. It's currently set up reentrant, which is very nice. I'd love to get it someone in or near New England so that it wouldn't have to spend so many days on a truck during shipping.

Doug Tanner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom