PDA

View Full Version : Castle in the sky

tim0g
12-20-2012, 09:57 AM
Hi everybody!!!
I hope you'll enjoy this. That is not easy to play ukulele with a cat on my knees :3

http://youtu.be/wJOj2RFH-zU

Camsuke
12-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Nice work Tim, the cat liked it too!

tim0g
12-20-2012, 11:34 AM
Thanks Camsuke! Indeed, I guess she liked ;)

Barbablanca
12-20-2012, 11:35 AM
That Puss was really "gone" at points! ;) - But was that a TV that was vying for puss's attention?

wolfybau
12-20-2012, 11:49 AM
lovely performance, and judging by the look on your little furry audience's face, you obviously are skilled at bringing pussys to a state of extacy! lol ;)

tim0g
12-20-2012, 12:23 PM
That Puss was really "gone" at points! ;) - But was that a TV that was vying for puss's attention?

Ahahaha!!! No, I guess she was really really tired.. It's hard to be a cat :D

lovely performance, and judging by the look on your little furry audience's face, you obviously are skilled at bringing pussys to a state of extacy! lol
lol Thx!! If only my "skills" could work whenever she became mad!!!! :D

itsme
12-20-2012, 01:24 PM
Nice playing. :) My only disappointment was that this wasn't one of your tabs on your site. That Japanese book looks interesting, but a little rich for my blood especially considering I'm not familiar with any of the tunes.

Your cat looks blissed out. Mine tolerates my playing but that's about it.

tim0g
12-21-2012, 03:00 AM

My cat sleep on my knees while I'm playing ukulele since she was 2 months old. Sometimes she likes it, and sometimes, when I'm playing some heavy strumming stuffs, she run away :D

That is true that this songbook is very expensive, especially because of import costs. It's a very good book mostly made for Ghibli's fans, so if you don't know the songs, you should find some others soongbooks or free tabs better for you ;) I hope I will soonhave time to had new tabs on my web blog.

Again, thank you!!