Castle in the sky

tim0g

Reaction score
Hi everybody!!!
I hope you'll enjoy this. That is not easy to play ukulele with a cat on my knees :3

Thanks Camsuke! Indeed, I guess she liked ;)

That Puss was really "gone" at points! ;) - But was that a TV that was vying for puss's attention?

lovely performance, and judging by the look on your little furry audience's face, you obviously are skilled at bringing pussys to a state of extacy! lol ;)

That Puss was really "gone" at points! ;) - But was that a TV that was vying for puss's attention?

Ahahaha!!! No, I guess she was really really tired.. It's hard to be a cat :D

lovely performance, and judging by the look on your little furry audience's face, you obviously are skilled at bringing pussys to a state of extacy! lol
lol Thx!! If only my "skills" could work whenever she became mad!!!! :D

Nice playing. :) My only disappointment was that this wasn't one of your tabs on your site. That Japanese book looks interesting, but a little rich for my blood especially considering I'm not familiar with any of the tunes.

Your cat looks blissed out. Mine tolerates my playing but that's about it.

My cat sleep on my knees while I'm playing ukulele since she was 2 months old. Sometimes she likes it, and sometimes, when I'm playing some heavy strumming stuffs, she run away :D

That is true that this songbook is very expensive, especially because of import costs. It's a very good book mostly made for Ghibli's fans, so if you don't know the songs, you should find some others soongbooks or free tabs better for you ;) I hope I will soonhave time to had new tabs on my web blog.

Again, thank you!!

Top Bottom