BREAKING NEWS: End of the World has started in Austrailia

Skinny Money McGee

Reaction score
It appears the end of the World has started down under. Still no sign of anything here in the US. Maybe our Australian friends can help confirm.
Has the Maton factory been hit?

Attachments

• end.jpg
    end.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 162
This just made me laugh my butt off at work!

I can confirm the UK is still here. However, the government are trying to change that. They seem to be doing a better job of wrecking the country than the Myans.

ETF :cool:

Turned on the tv for that scene from 2012 - the one where the "neutrinos are mutating." If you're a fan of Dara O'Briain, this is especially hilarious, if not, then it's still hilarious. :)

I got all geeked out and started shouting The Neutrinos are mutating, and they're heating up the planet!

I love Godzilla.

It appears the end of the World has started down under. Still no sign of anything here in the US. Maybe our Australian friends can help confirm.

We are doing fine here. JUST :)
I heard you guys are having problems of your own too.

zombie_new_york.jpg

California has not broken off in the ocean so I guess another bust "end of the world"... damn I have to go back to work after the 1st now!!!

New End Of World Date

Oh my!!!! The end of the world is really Dec 31, 2030. The Google calendar stops at this date and Google knows everything, just ask it.

Real End of World Date.JPG

Top Bottom