Will you be logging into UU Christmas day?

UkuEroll

Reaction score
I was just pondering and wondered if anyone will be logging in on the big day, I know I will as I do every morning...and now a habit I can't break.
Merry Christmas to one and all.
Leroy

I'm usually on in the AM . . .

I don't celebrate Christmas, so yes.

FO SHO, I will be home in Normal and on and off all day. Maybe I will leave the UUmim Jams on for a bit to see who else wants to play for a bit

That would be a yes from me. The only days I didn't since becoming a member was when I was in the hospital and wasn't able too.

I have lot of down time on holidays. So I will be checking in just like any other day. :)

I was just pondering and wondered if anyone will be logging in on the big day, I know I will as I do every morning...and now a habit I can't break.
Merry Christmas to one and all.
Leroy

That is funny, I have the same habit, I check my email then come to UU. So yeah, I will probably log in to let people know what ukes I got.

Yep! I'll be on.

Most likely I will check in after a hopefully indecently large lunch and prior to falling asleep on the sofa..............................

I'll be on the road this year, driving to Virginia to visit my daughter's family. I think I should be able to log in from the hotel after dinner, though....

Absolutely! Frequently. After building a fire, making a freshly brewed cuppa joe (and pouring in a little Bailey's), then opening a gift or 2... what else is there to do other than uke stuff?

Top Bottom