Breedlove American Series Tenor For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmyers

Reaction score
Hi All,
As you know by now I have just received a new custom Moore Bettah tenor ukulele. I had been playing, while I was waiting, a new Breedlove American series tenor that sounded great. Unfortunately it’s not getting much play time now that the MB is on hand. So I am offering it for sale. It’s only a few months old and still in new condition. See pictures. Ask for more if you need them.
This uke has a great sound and feel, as to be expected from Breedlove. It has a radiused fret board, great action, and a warm full bodied tone. Intonation is right on. It is all solid construction, a solid Sitka spruce top with solid mahogany back and sides, and has black binding, an ebony bridge, and chrome tuners. The price includes a high quality Breedlove hard-shell case, and a free Herco humidifier. Finish is a very high quality Semi-Gloss, with ebony fret board, nickel Gotoh SE 780 open back geared tuners and a 1 3/8” nut width.
The final bottom line is $925 (new cost $1399)including Shipping in conus, not including payment fees if any (easily avoided).
I know you will love this instrument as I have. Please PM me if interested.
Thanks, Bob Myers
CaseUU.jpgCase.jpgBody.jpgBack.jpgSides.jpg

Last edited:
OK, You guys are hard, but you know its a steal at $995, right. Seriously you will not find a better sounding tenor under a grand anywhere, and I'll pay shipping CONUS. Payment fees if any are yours. Easily avoided so that's why I won't pay their 3%. On Saturday this one goes on the FMM. I always give UU first shot, but you have had enough time if interest was present.
So this it is a two day special fot UU members only.
This uke is mint and sounds as good as it gets, if you can play.
Bob Myers

OK, You guys are hard, but you know its a steal at $995, right. Seriously you will not find a better sounding tenor under a grand anywhere, and I'll pay shipping CONUS. Payment fees if any are yours. Easily avoided so that's why I won't pay their 3%. On Saturday this one goes on the FMM. I always give UU first shot, but you have had enough time if interest was present.
So this it is a two day special fot UU members only.
This uke is mint and sounds as good as it gets, if you can play.
Bob Myers

Bob you might want to give it a little more time. It is Christmas break and all. I am tempted but I can't buy a uke at the moment. I so want to try one of these ukes out though.

Ok, I will pay shipping conus. Final sale price for a mint as new instrument is $925 delivered in conus.
If it does not sell this weekend Its off the board.
Thanks for viewing .
Bob Myers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom