Guitaring it!!!

UkuLeLesReggAe

Reaction score
so i firgured this, im not tallented at music... you may already know!!! so i am going to take up guitar lessons and go from there... and hopefully it will help me with my ukulele and help me reading tabs, although i won't give up the best instrument.

So i only want a guitar $100-$300 ... for my first guitar that is. then i will buy a better one along the line

hmmm so whats the sizes and stuff?? they all look the same to me but some sound ALOT better... what do you recommend??

thanks
peace

fender package

you should really just get a fender squire they have a good, clean sound and are a cheap buy aswell.

Congrats. I just began learning the acoustic about a week ago - the best choice I've ever made. I practice every day and intend to get really good within a few months. Have fun.

Nothing beats going to a music store and trying out the guitars in person. Check out your local music stores or even pawn shops. you can find real treasures in the pawn shops if you get lucky :)

aaaaaaahahahahaha!!! ill just stick to music stores :) ^^

Jam studio, LOL... only one guitar is in my price range and it is $500 :| all the rest are around 2k

i bought a 100 uke that i know how to play a tiny bit.. and im buying a 500 guitar that i suck at, makes sense! :p

you should really just get a fender squire they have a good, clean sound and are a cheap buy aswell.

My roommate got a fender + hard shell case, it's got a nicer sound than my own guitar. And it was under $250 methinks. Recommended.

Top Bottom