Give an honest review and win a Hawaiian Ukulele!

AndrewKuker

Reaction score
Aloha friends!

OK, so here's the deal. On January 1, 2013 we will be giving away a brand new, perfectly awesome Kanilea K-3 Tenor Deluxe Gloss Koa ukulele package. All that's needed to enter is a few minutes of your time and your opinion. At the same time you'll be helping others with what you have found to be true. Only reviews made during December 24-31 are eligible.

Log on to http://theukulelesite.com. Register if you haven't already, and submit up to three reviews on any product on our website. Ukes, strings, books, cases…anything you have experienced. Your review will not be visible right away. All reviews are subject to approval, only to deny unhealthy spam. (as opposed to the healthy kine found in a musubi …mmmmm). Reviews with links to outside websites, and those that do not appear legitimate will not be published. The point of the contest is to give visitors more info and real life opinions.

Here's the low-down
1. Please don't submit more than 3 reviews or you will be disqualified.
(Remember, reviews are not immediately visible. They will be held until approved.)
2. One contestant per IP address. (If you have previous reviews, they won't count, so go ahead and give three more.)
3. Only review what you know. If it says "this looks real good" or some other useless comment, it will be thrown out immediately.
4. Give us the truth! Your adoration or disdain will NOT be censored, I promise. But please be nice with your loathing :)

The winner will be chosen using random.org and will receive a Hawaiian Ukulele retailing for $1975!
Plus we're including an Oahu hard case, Oasis Humidifier, and shipping to anywhere in the world. Total value is…a whole lot, YOU do the math! It's a good deal for nothing. Good Luck! I'm definitely rooting for you.

I will be enjoying a few days off with my family. Then I will return to melting my brain with end of the year paperwork. So sorry, but I can't hold anyone's hand through this one...just do it!

Mahalo for a great year~

This video shows the EXACT ukulele that you're entering to win

kanilea_k3_deluxe.jpg
kanilea_k3_deluxe_2.jpg

view more pics and specs here - kanilea-k-3-tenor-

Thank you for hosting such a generous contest. I'll be back tomorrow :)

What an incredibly generous offer. Thank you so much for such a great contest.

Wow, that is very generous. That is a nice uke too. Will put some reviews.

Ugh. Just entered a couple of reviews and realized it won't be the 24th there for a few hours yet.

WOW! What an amazing prize! Reviews are DONE! How easy was that? Fingers crossed. Thanks for making it possible.

Done. I made sure to review things I own, and not on the website.
This is a great way to get reviews up. I hope they are not too swamped.

Submitted 3 reviews also. Thanks for the contest, crossing my fingers!

Great gesture! I just submitted two reviews of ukuleles I own.

Well I got those 3 reviews in, such a nice gesture!!

And thank you folks for bouncing this back to the top - I somehow missed it while I was out of town. :)

Andrew...thanks for such a generous gesture but you guys are going to be busy New Years day... LOL

John

Pick Me, Pick Me!
3 bitchin reviews for you!

Hopefully Andrew will do, like many online contests, a video screenshot (or just point the camera at the screen) of random.org and punch the sort button. It's fun to see, at random, which one comes out as #1. Try the website for fun if anyone is looking for a good time. This is a generous offer from HMS, certainly.

I just finished my three reviews...I was sorry I did not get to review the uke I actually bought from HMS as it is no longer on their website though. That is a wonderful contest and sure to make the lucky winner very happy.

I just put in a couple....Hope it helps and I would love to get my hands on that uke!:cool:

Top Bottom