Youtube not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Miu

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I dont know if it is just me or something, but i cant watch any YT videos.

the screen is completely white where the video should be, all i see is the "favorite" and "rate", "views" and all the comments.

i know it cant be anything serious it just started yesterday and i updated firefox on sunday.

is this happening to anyone else?

-Fred

happens to me every once in awhile. Usually I just delete cookies, restart my comp, and reset the router. I don't know exactly which one of these things really helps, but doing all three usually does the trick.

same!! but my internet and computer where going heaps slow a few times recently, so maybe thats the reason for me :D

I always thought it was my retinas clouding due to the flv-radiation. Although those Eldrine Guerrera vids seem to be extra heavy on the old eyeball. Damn near popped one the other day. Did you ever hold a really full waterballoon in your hand? Exactly.

My personal discovery is that the sweet vibrations of a freshly strung uke help to clear up the white clouds. I guess it must be some supersonic thing going on, like with glasses in one of those little water tanks that go whiiiiiiiiiii but I ain't no physician so YMMV.

...physicist???

I always thought it was my retinas clouding due to the flv-radiation. Although those Eldrine Guerrera vids seem to be extra heavy on the old eyeball. Damn near popped one the other day. Did you ever hold a really full waterballoon in your hand? Exactly.

My personal discovery is that the sweet vibrations of a freshly strung uke help to clear up the white clouds. I guess it must be some supersonic thing going on, like with glasses in one of those little water tanks that go whiiiiiiiiiii but I ain't no physician so YMMV.

...physicist???

LOL!

well, another idea is, if you have Ad Block Plus installed as an add on on firefox (which I recommend for EVERYONE, internet without advertisements loads faster and is less nasty), you might blocked it by accident... if so, just go into the ABP menu and unblock it...

thanks guys for you input. its working now. i just went a day with out seeing any youtube videos that people posted up.

who doesnt like the new home page?

haha wow brah, you posted right as i closed this thread, good thing i can still post while its closed.

i think its ok. YT really made changed though, i like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom